A FALCON-EYED VIEW INTO YOUR OPERATIONS.
With intelligent and actionable snapshots of your stock delivered directly from the pen to your dashboard, FALCON® Biomass provides you quick access to the data and insights you need. From wherever you are, and whenever you need it.
Built with more than 15 years of biomass estimation experience, the best part is the peace of mind you’ll have knowing that accurate measurements are collected with higher efficiency and without added stress to the fish in your pen.
REAL-TIME, 24/7 INSIGHTS
- Precise biomass tracking in each pen +/- 2%
- Larger samples, more accuracy
- Wireless data transmission
- Single dashboard for all cages
- Daily information on average weight, growth and size distribution
- Continuous measurements, 24 hours, 7 days a week
OPTIMIZED DECISION MAKING
- Automatic reporting
- Simple and powerful analysis of data
- All data accessible online – whenever and wherever you need it
- Select optimum cages and dates for harvest
- Optimize grading and splitting
Through monitoring the biomass over a duration, and comparing the environmental factors and size distribution, your operations benefit from:
- Improved resource and logistics management for harvest and processing
- Reduced feed expenses with enhanced feed management and FCR
- Increased feed medication treatment efficacy with better dosing and application
OUR LEGACY IN SCIENCE
- Science is the foundation of our technology
- Industry leader for 30 years in Biomass estimation
- Affordable biomass technology scaled to your needs – with future vision & functionality built in
- Reduced stress and negative impact on fish welfare and feeding
BIOMASS MEASURING DAY & NIGHT
FALCON® Biomass measures 24/7, ensuring that the measured fish are a good mix from the whole population in the pen. That data is then reported directly to your FALCON® Biomass Platform to provide you with:
- Accurate weight and size distribution to harvest
- Lower overall FCR with focus on periodic FCR
- Growth monitoring, compared to environmental factors
- Information to manage Maximum Biomass Allowance
- Growth models with data in near real-time
- Insights to make key decisions on grading or splitting
- Correct insurance values for internal reporting
- Important data shifts in growth rates, FCR, and condition factor
Download our brochure and see how FALCON® Biomass can bring powerful insights to your farm and help you optimize key decisions regarding harvesting, splitting and grading.
Contact us today to learn more.